HEALTH, SAFETY,ENVIRONMENT & QUALITY(HSEQ) POLICY
Thomas Fabrication is committed to sustainability and protection of the environment, good governance, ensuring health and safety and continuous improvement through our business planning and our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management systems that is compliant to International Standards ISO45001 (Health & Safety), ISO14001 (Environment) and ISO9001 (Quality).In all areas of our organisation, our primary focus is to:
- Continually strive for excellence and improve our systems to achieve excellent outcomes for our stakeholders.
- Perform beyond compliance.
- Maximise opportunities and minimise risk.
- Continually striving for safe and healthier working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- Eliminating health, safety, environment and quality hazards and reducing risks for our workers and stakeholders.
- Consulting with our workers and requesting their participation in various matters relating to our management, system and operational performance.
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution within the scope of our work.
- Consistently meeting and working to exceed customer, community and our other stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Continual improvement of our health, safety, environment and quality management systems.
- Fulfilling all of our legal and other requirements.
- Monitoring, measuring and recording of our health, safety, environment and quality performance against our operational targets.
- Consulting and engaging with our workers and other key stakeholders regarding risk and opportunities.
- Ensuring strong performance of our employees, contractors, and suppliers.
- Supplying excellent customer service.
- Ensuring our operations do not impact the environment in the areas we have control over.
- Continually improving, innovating and applying sustainable and best practice principals to drive a strong improvement culture.
- Consistently meeting our legal and other compliance requirements.
We encourage all of our stakeholders to contribute towards the development of this Policy and to challenge any non-compliant or ineffective practices.
APPROVED: 9 August 2022
This Policy will be reviewed every 12mths to ensure its appropriateness, accuracy and value
Steel Fabrication in Perth
Thomas Fabrication are Western Australian specialists in steel processing bringing Australian manufacturing excellence